PJ Wordsmith has written public and private grant proposals averaging a 70% funding success rate.
* $420,000 in Program Grants (incl. Speech, Hearing, Literacy & Arts) and Capacity Building Grant for the Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
* $328,000 in Mental Health and Victims of Crime Grants for The Nord Center
* $48,100 in General Operating, Literacy and Arts Program Grants for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Western Reserve
* $700,000 OH Dept. of Education RAPIDS Grant: Workforce Development Programs for Cleveland State University, Lorain County Community College, Cuyahoga Community College and North Central State College
* $293,500 Ohio Board of Regents Grant: Workforce Development Program for Cleveland State University
* Read Pamela J. Willits’ guest post on the Foundation Center’s Philanthropy Front and Center – Crafting Stories to Engage Donors, Volunteers and Staff
PAST SPEAKING EVENTS
Foundation Center – Cleveland
1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1600, Cleveland, Ohio
Tuesday, April 15
11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Brown Bag Lunch
Creating A Social Media Presence for Non-Profits: Building Brand Awareness & Fundraising Strategies
CRAFTING MESSAGES | TELLING STORIES